Team Lead Java Developer for Logistic PlatformВакансії
The project is an application that collects data from various logistics systems and provides users with an interface for creating comprehensive reports.
The customer is a German company founded in 2000. Developed a logistics platform that ensures the efficient movement of goods around the world.
The company creates and offers customers solutions in software as a service (SaaS) format.
Tech stack on the project: Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Maven, GWT/GXT, Angular, Jenkins, ActiveMQ, PostgreSQL.
- Experience of working as a Team/Tech Lead for 2+ years;
- Experience in commercial development in Java for 5+ years;
- Knowledge and experience with Java (ver.8-11), Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Hibernate;
- Experience with GWT/GXT;
- Experience with TypeScript;
- Experience with SQL/PostgreSQL DB;
- Experience with Jenkins;
- Knowledge of the principles of object-oriented programming, development methodologies, design patterns;
- Familiarity with Angular;
- Experience with Atlassian Jira;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
- Knowledge and experience with Docker;
- Experience with REST APIs;
- Knowledge of Apache Maven.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Будемо раді побачити вас у наших лавах!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!