Front-end Developer (Angular) for an Advertising PlatformВакансії
The task is the development of a platform that helps advertisers optimize online advertising campaigns (budgets), reduce costs, find points of growth through more accurate geographic and social targeting and the use of data analysis.
The customer is a Latvian company, offers digital advertising and data optimization tools to maximize the performance of advertising campaigns.
- Ensure clean code standards implementation and building reusable code for future iterations;
- Focus on scalability and performance in key functional areas of the solution;
- Along with UI/UX designer contribute to all levels of design system/functional meetings ensuring the business decisions are supported with technological capabilities;
- Work as a team with back-end developers to deliver high business value solutions and have fun while doing that.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Angular;
- Experience with Raster, deck.gl, luma.gl, Mapbox, OpenLayers, kepler.gl, PostGIS;
- Experience with WEB Markup technologies;
- GameDev experience;
- Work experience with version control systems and agile methodologies;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
- Experience in development with microservices architecture;
- Knowledge of Geographic Information System (GIS);
- Knowledge of Shader Programming.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Будемо раді побачити вас у наших лавах!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!