BI Engineer/Oracle Developer for a Project in the field of BankingВакансії
The customer is Azerbaijan's leading corporate bank, founded in 2007. The bank is owned by a leading Azerbaijani holding company, which also controls companies in the building, insurance, tourism, entertainment and other sectors.
The project is to develop relevant Data Marts (Virtual Tables) for Risk Management Reporting System in one of the biggest commercial banks in Azerbaijan.
Technology stack on a project: Power BI, Qlik ETL/Apache Airflow, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL.
- Coding various Oracle objects (Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, Functions);
- Installing and Configuration of Oracle Database and related objects;
- Maintaining and Troubleshooting;
- Optimizing Oracle Queries;
- Translating user user requirements to Oracle objects.
- Experience as a BI Engineer/Oracle Developer for 4+ years;
- Experience with Oracle DB (currently using 12c DBA, it is planned to move to Oracle Database 19C);
- Good knowledge of Oracle objects;
- Experience with SQL\pl SQL for 3+ years;
- Good knowledge of structured query language (PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL);
- Experience with Power BI for 3+ years;
- Experience with Apache Airflow or similar tools;
- Good knowledge of IT security;
- Level of English – from Intermediate.
- Oracle DBA experience;
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services;
- Having Oracle certification;
- Experience in Banking.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будемо раді побачити вас у наших лавах!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!