Business/System Analyst for a FinTech ProjectВакансії
The international IT сompany Andersen invites a Business/System Analyst to work on large-scale European, American, and other English-speaking projects.
Andersen is a European IT company uniting over 3,500 top-class professionals around the world. We build high-quality software for customers worldwide.
We invite you to become part of our BA & SA team consisting of more than 200 qualified analysts.
Our company needs an experienced specialist with knowledge of English at the Upper-Intermediate level or above. We offer you to join our projects in the following fields: FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, eLearning, Media & Entertainment, Logistics, Travel & Hospitality, eCommerce and others.
Below are some of our customers:
1) A world leader in insurance and B2B2C support, which offers global solutions that span international health and life insurance, travel insurance, cars, and their service. The customer's project is related to the digitization of services for working with insurance policies. The user will be able to access basic information on their insurance policy (dates, insurance coverage terms, insured persons, details of trips insured), as well as edit their personal data online.
2) The largest international company with a financial turnover of €1.2 billion, more than 500 clients worldwide, and offices in 29 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, America, and Asia. The company develops unique solutions for optimizing client service processes in such industries as Telecom, Insurance, FinTech, Retail, and others. Projects are varied and related to the development of internal customer systems.
3) A market leader in digital payment security. It provides payment solutions to legal and professional service industries, as well as to marketplaces and eCommerce platforms. The company's clients include top-tier law firms and lenders with a total amount in transactions of over £3 billion. The customer's project is related to the development of a transaction management platform for small and medium-sized businesses.
- Drawing up project documentation;
- Documenting user and functional requirements in the User Story format, with identified and described in detail acceptance criteria;
- Helping to maintain the roadmap;
- Closely cooperating with the development teams, supporting them with tasks;
- Designing REST APIs in the OpenAPI Specification format (JSON/YAML), publishing it on a developer portal;
- Conducting acceptance testing and maintaining collections of API queries;
- Working with a database;
- Managing API access using Apigee Edge and onboarding new API consumers;
- Modeling the domain area (entity relationship diagrams), business processes and algorithms (UML activity diagrams), functional capabilities (UML use case diagrams), and service interactions (UML sequence diagrams);
- Identifying gaps in the developer portal functionality, generating a backlog for portal enhancement, describing the backlog tasks, and conducting acceptance testing;
- Conducting business meetings and joint sessions on application and requirements development.
- Commercial experience as a System/Business Analyst for 3+ years;
- Experience with Web Services;
- Experience in designing and developing software documentation;
- Experience with Postman/Swagger/SoapUI;
- Experience in designing REST and SOAP APIs;
- Experience in modeling business processes (UML, ERD, BPMN);
- Experience in Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban);
- Knowledge of requirements management tools (at least Jira and Confluence);
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate or above.
- Basic Domain knowledge (Banks, Neo-Banks, Insurance, Payments, Fintech in general);
- International professional certificates (PSPO, PSM, etc.);
- Level of German – Upper-Intermediate or above.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Reuter Gruppe, T-Systems, TUI, Ryanair, Johnson & Johnson, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed an excellent BA & SA team with streamlined processes, which now consists of more than 200 qualified analysts;
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world;
- Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the EUR, and our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- We give our employees an opportunity to attend and participate in the company’s BA meetups, as well as offer a compensation program for international professional certificates;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a tech specialist or a resource manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
- You will have an opportunity to take on the role of a mentor and help a group of BA/SA beginners grow;
- Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses in a variety of areas: the art of negotiation, PreSale & Discovery, Agile essentials, product ownership, microservice architecture, API design, SQL, AWS, GDPR, UX/UI, people management, and more.
Будемо раді побачити вас у наших лавах!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!