.NET Developer for a FinTech ProjectВакансії
The task is to develop a platform that allows its users to manage their shares and other securities.
The customer is an international FinTech company that allows its clients to manage their shares in startups, tech unicorns, and corporate brands in more than 100 countries.
- 5+ years of commercial .NET development experience;
- Experience of working with test frameworks such as Moq/xUnit;
- Strong knowledge of TSQL / SQL Server;
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC 3/4/5;
- Experience with RESTful APl's including Web API and Swagger (OpenAPI);
- Knowledge of identity and access management frameworks (1AM);
- Knowledge of OAuth2 / OpenlD / SSO via SAML 2.0;
- Experience with GIT;
- Experience with Scrum methodology;
- Level of English - Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world;
- The salaries are pegged to the US dollar, and our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
- Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses on the art of negotiation, project management, Machine Learning and Data Analysis, DevOps practices, programming languages, cloud services, and more.
Будемо раді побачити вас у наших лавах!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!