The customer is a large German concern represented in more than 200 countries with a financial turnover of €75.6 billion per year. During 175 years, the company has been successfully creating innovative solutions in the fields of electronics, energy equipment, transport, medical equipment, as well as in various industrial, transport and communication fields.
The task is to analyse and redesign existing applications using a modern technology stack, and upload to the cloud.
- Leading/architecting/consulting on data projects;
- Analyzing existing solutions to build a roadmap for the implementation of new data;
- Tracking technology development and ability to make recommendations on the technology roadmap;
- Assisting in the definition and implementation of the data technology roadmap;
- Providing concepts for product and development decisions;
- Collaborating with the product development team to create high-level design and timing estimates;
- Developing a strategy for rolling out applications to the cloud.
- Experience as a Cloud Architect for 3+ years;
- Experience in IT development for 5+ years;
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Azure/AWS;
- Knowledge of Terraform infrastructure provisioning technologies;
- Knowledge of systems/software architecture patterns;
- Knowledge of design and implementation patterns, cloud-native patterns, distributed systems patterns, regional-failover patterns;
- Knowledge of software development and delivery processes and frameworks;
- Level of English – Intermediate+.
Reasons to join us
- At Andersen, you will enhance your CV by working on projects for such global brands as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, and many others. Our company never runs out of good projects, so you won’t stay on the sidelines;
- You will be able to learn something new every day. If you want to change your domain or technology, we will help you with this. After all, Andersen has a huge knowledge base and a strong resource management institution;
- Our employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best. Coworking with compensation is also possible;
- You will have a stable competitive euro-pegged salary and enjoy an extensive benefit package. Also, if you want to, you will be able to increase your income by taking on additional activities;
- Your career will be in your hands! We offer a clear assessment system and draw a roadmap to your goals. Develop as a specialist or manager, and your achievements will be appreciated at their true value and rewarded.
Будемо раді побачити вас у наших лавах!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!