Master Data Management AnalystВакансії
The project is to develop a media platform and integrate with third-party services. Specialization: Data and Technology, Analytics and Insights, Research, Content, Media Buying and Business Development.
The customer is a company that is part of one of the largest media agency networks in the world. The company is a global leader in marketing, communications and business transformation.
- Analyzing different business use cases and data structures;
- Developing and implementing strategies to translate business requirements and domain models into resilient data structures;
- Collecting master data in a central repository;
- Provisioning of master data to systems and stakeholders;
- Defining transparent procedures, processes, and workflows;
- Providing technical leadership and guidance;
- Consulting on best practices and tools.
- Experience as Master Data Management Analyst for 3+ years;
- Deep understanding of master data management, data governance, and associated technologies;
- Experience in business requirements analysis;
- Experience in different data and software products;
- Experience in establishing and operationalizing data management capabilities;
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical briefings;
- Strong communication skills;
- Level of English — Intermediate.
- Knowledge of the media / advertising business;
- Experience in working in Agile Processes (Scrum, Kanban etc.);
- Experience in Microsoft technologies, Azure and cloud native architectures.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Будемо раді побачити вас у наших лавах!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!