The project is to support and maintain a web application server with Oracle Database.
The customer is a leading German service provider for technical communication. For more than 35 years, it has been offering relevant content, expressive design, digital tools, IT processes, and IT infrastructure for the efficient implementation of digitalization strategies. The company's clients come from all B2B sectors.
- Setting up database replication, data backup, and data recovery;
- Automating the typical tasks of a DBMS administrator.
- Analyzing the DBMS performance issues and giving recommendations for improving the app performance;
- Implementing backup policies and creating and maintaining backup databases;
- Building and maintaining Clickhouse-based analytics solutions;
- Participating in the development and maintenance of the DB for internal services;
- Analyzing non-standard situations occurring in the DBMS;
- Learning and implementing new technologies, methodologies, and best practices;
- Keeping technical documentation.
- Experience as a DBA;
- Commercial development experience with Oracle for 4+ years;
- Experience with Oracle Forms;
- Experience with Oracle Database 19c Enterprise Edition;
- Experience with Oracle Application Server;
- Basic knowledge of Python;
- Level of English – from Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будемо раді побачити вас у наших лавах!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!