Full Stack Developer (.NET+React) for a Media PlatformВакансії
The project is the development of a media platform that automates the workflow of analytics, budgeting and synchronization of companies with third-party systems.
The customer is a German company, part of one of the largest media agency networks in the world. The company is a global leader in marketing, communications and business transformation. Its networks and clients specialize in the following areas: Data and Technology, Analytics and Insights, Research, Content, Media Buying and Business Development. The company works with Disney, Coca-Cola, Maserati, Meta and Google.
- Developing cloud-based web applications to optimize internal processes;
- Designing the user interface (scripts and styles);
- Back-end development in service-oriented architecture;
- Extending and connecting standard software to business processes in the company;
- Regular execution of unit tests and identification of bugs or performance bottlenecks;
- Working closely with other teams and contributors (UX designers, POs, Architects, QA Engineers);
- Working with Agile Scrum development methodologies.
- Experience in commercial development as a Full Stack Developer (.NET+React) for 5+ years;
- Experience with C#, .NET Core, .NET Framework (version 6);
- Experience with Rest APIs/JSon;
- Experience with Unit-Test Frameworks (Frontend - Jest, Backend - XUnit, Moq, Shouldly, MSTest) ;
- Experience of working with microservices;
- Experience with Azure services (Azure Functions, Application Insights, App Services), CI/CD, Azure DevOps;
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with SQL (MS SQL) and NoSQL (Cosmos DB) DB;
- Level of English – from Intermediate+.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будемо раді побачити вас у наших лавах!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!