Software Architect (.Net)Вакансії
The task is to transform various back-end architectures into microservices. It is necessary to implement a flexible API infrastructure that meets both internal and external needs for connectivity.
The customer is a leading global technology company that connects software with electrification, robotics, automation, and motion. It has over 130 years of advanced experience and 105,000 talented employees in more than 100 countries.
- Developing tech concepts and architectural design based on business goals and solution architecture;
- Providing performant and reliable APIs and managing them for internal and external consumers based on a domain-specific microservice architecture;
- Contributing to the creation of APIs for individual microservices;
- Designing and implementing information models based on the customer’s needs;
- Providing decision proposals concerning necessary technologies, tools, and services;
- Managing various APIs with API gateways (e.g., Kong, Azure API Management Gateway, MuleЫoft, etc.);
- Managing and automating application and service monitoring;
- Managing and automating deployments and ensuring continuous delivery and operation;
- Preparing technical documentation and necessary reviews, feedback, and conclusions on the solution architecture;
- Interacting and coordinating requirements within the project team and with related systems;
- Providing expert support for any issues during operation;
- Supporting and maintaining the implemented solution at the operational stage.
- Commercial experience as a Software Architect for 3+ years;
- Experience in .NET development;
- Experience with microservice architecture;
- Experience with queues and message brokers, as well as non-relational and in-memory databases: Apache Kafka, MQTT, and OPC UA;
- Knowledge of typical problems of converting monoliths into microservices;
- Skills with API gateways: Kong, HAProxy, WSO2, and Traefik;
- Knowledge of the OpenAPI Specification, SwaggerHub, RESTful APIs, OData, Streaming APIs, and GraphQL;
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes;
- Knowledge of software architecture, development production processes, CI/CD, application monitoring, and DevSecOps/SonarQube;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and Azure DevOps Server;
- Knowledge of Azure IoT Hub;
- Knowledge of C#.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Будемо раді побачити вас у наших лавах!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!