.NET Developer for the Project in the field of Electric TransportВакансії
The project is the development of websites and applications in the field of electric transport.
The customer is the world's leading supplier of e-bikes for delivery services. The company partners with some of the world's most innovative companies, including Uber, Doordash, Gorillas and Getir.
Improvement and development of new functions;
Consistent integration of new technologies, trends and best practices;
Application maintenance: optimisation, refactoring and support of the application;
Participation in technical discussions.
- Experience as a .Net developer for 5+ years;
- Strong knowledge of .NET, C#, MVC, WebAPI, Entity Framework;
- Experience with SQL Server for 3+ years;
- Work experience with Angular for 2+ years;
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, Typescript;
- Experience with RESTful API and JSON;
- Knowledge of Azure (AppService, Functions, Cosmos DB, CI / CD pipelines);
- Work experience with Git;
- Level of English — Upper-Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Будемо раді побачити вас у наших лавах!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!