.NET Developer for an International Tobacco CompanyВакансії
The customer is a leading international tobacco manufacturer headquartered in Switzerland. The company's branded products are sold in 120 countries.
The project is under a strict NDA.
- Commercial development experience in .NET for 3,5+ years;
- Strong knowledge of .NET 6, .Net Core, C#;
- Experience with Microsoft Azure;
- Experience with Azure Functions, Azure Key Vault, Azure Storage;
- Experience with Service Bus, Event Hub and Event Grid;
- Experience in designing and scaling document-based databases, such as Cosmos DB;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
- Work experience on IoT projects;
- Knowledge of Azure IoT, IoT Central, IoT Hub;
- Understanding of Azure IoT DPS (Device Provisioning Service);
- Knowledge of IoT Central features, such as device templates, application dashboards, application jobs, data exports or API tokens;
- Understanding of cloud networking basics and the difference between HTTP/AMQP/MQTT protocols;
- Experience with DevOps tools;
- Experience with Azure DevOps Pipelines, YAML templates, Pipeline triggers;
- Knowledge of API testing tools and experience in Azure API Management;
- Experience with the New Relic platform and Azure Application Insights.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Будемо раді побачити вас у наших лавах!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!