Tech Lead .Net Developer for SaaS PlatformВакансії
The project is the development of a SaaS platform for accessing documentation that is not publicly available on the Internet. It is designed for engineers and technicians.
The customer is a global technology company that provides mission-critical data, business reports, and analytics, serving more than 50,000 clients in 140 countries. It is ranked 11th on Forbes’ list of the fastest-growing innovative companies. The customer’s users include world-renowned corporations (NASA, Samsung, Sony, etc.).
The technology stack on the project: AWS, .NET Core, Docker, Kubernetes, EKS, SQL Server, Aurora, Angular, Istio, Flagger, Python, Azure DevOps.
- Implementing new ML-based document analysis access solutions to provide enhanced functionality for users;
- Implementing a co-located EKS cluster;
- Building microservices and software application frameworks to address complex business initiatives and commercial software releases;
- Developing web applications that are deployed as microservices running on AWS Kubernetes;
- Working closely with all stakeholders;
- Setting tasks for developers and monitoring them;
- Assisting the team, participating in cross-team meetings and communications.
- Knowledge and experience with .NET Core, C# for 4+years ;
- Experience in managing a team of developers for 1+ year;
- Experience deploying to AWS cloud services;
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker;
- Automated unit testing;
- Experience with continuous integration;
- Experience in Microservice development;
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs;
- Database experience;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
- Experience in Open Source contribution;
- Experience with AWS and Azure DevOps.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Будемо раді побачити вас у наших лавах!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!