Flutter Developer on the Project to develop a Payment SystemВакансії
The customer is a fintech start-up owned by a company from the largest holding company in Azerbaijan. The goal is to create the best digital payments ecosystem in the market for B2C and B2B customers in Azerbaijan.
The project is a digital payments ecosystem that enables the creation of convenient one-touch transactions. The mission is to provide five million B2C and B2B customers with a simple, affordable and transparent alternative to cash.
Tech stack on the project: Flutter, CI/CD, REST API, DevOps, Auto-tests.
- Developing a mobile app on Flutter for Android / iOS platforms;
- Assist DevOps engineer in building CI/CD for mobile app;
- Define architecture of the application;
- Participation in REST API design together with Back-end development team.
- Experience in mobile development for 3+ years;
- Experience in application development using Flutter;
- Experience with third party libraries and APIs;
- Experience with DevOps tools and processes;
- Experience in developing Auto-tests;
- Level of English – Pre-Intermediate.
- Experience in cross-platform development;
- Knowledge of and experience with Java/Swift;
- Experience of working in agile teams or start-ups.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Будемо раді побачити вас у наших лавах!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!