The international IT сompany Andersen invites a Go Developer to work on large-scale projects for Europe, the US, and other English-speaking countries.
Andersen is a European IT company uniting over 3,500 top-class professionals around the world. We've been building quality software since 2007, focusing on such business areas as FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Media and Entertainment, eCommerce, eLearning, and others.
We invite you to become part of our Go team consisting of more than 60 qualified experts.
Currently, we are looking for a specialist who will develop a payment solution that can integrate with other platforms.
The customer is a company founded in 2015, with offices in Paris and New York. It offers an intelligent router that simplifies international payments. The router allows users to find payment service providers, contact them, and analyze and control payment data.
- Commercial development experience in Go for 3+ years;
- Experience with AWS cloud infrastructure;
- Knowledge of HTTP, TLS, proxies, and APIs;
- Experience with Redis, Amazon DynamoDB, and PostgreSQL;
- Experience with RESTful APIs and gRPC;
- Understanding of how Kubernetes works;
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Будемо раді побачити вас у наших лавах!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!