Business Development Manager in RetailВакансії
We offer a high-paid job to an active and experienced Business Development Manager in Retail. You will have the opportunity to lead one of the key areas of our company and build your own team. You can work in any of our sales offices in Warsaw and Berlin — the company assists with the preparation of all necessary documents.
We build high-quality software and develop a variety of areas: FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, eLearning, Media & Entertainment, Automotive, Logistics, Travel & Hospitality, eCommerce, iGaming, and many more.
The geography of our customers is quite extensive: North America, Western Europe, Israel, Australia, the UAE, and South Africa.
- Conducting commercial negotiations with customer company representatives;
- Drawing up, preparing, presenting, and defending commercial offers;
- Building a network of contacts and conducting active networking in order to develop business relationships with the current customers;
- Working with your own team on finding new potential customers and participating in the creation of marketing materials;
- Attracting customers to one more cooperation;
- Going on business trips in order to meet with customers around the world (the USA, Canada, Australia, France, the UK, etc.).
- Experience in active sales (using diverse search channels) for 5+ years;
- Experience in selling Retail products and services;
- Experience in teamwork/interaction with related departments for promoting and selling products/services;
- Experience in searching for new customers and markets;
- A result-oriented person with a high level of self-organization;
- Creativity, the ability to handle stress, high energy, communicative skills, and intellectual advancement;
- Level of spoken English — Upper-Intermediate (knowledge of an additional language is nice to have).
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Andersen cooperates with such customers as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc.;
- The opportunity to gain experience in developing business relationships with the world's largest brands around the globe, large-scale projects using cutting-edge technologies;
- Interesting and high-profile deals, negotiation practice, and communication with C-level people;
- Your own lead generation team and personal assistant;
- Mentoring and adaptation programs will help you blend with the team and get involved in your work as comfortably as possible;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- Personal health insurance with dental care;
- Compensation for the cost of sports subscriptions;
- We at Andersen have many different ways to grow. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Будемо раді побачити вас у наших лавах!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!