We invite a progressive and energetic Headhunter to take one of the key recruiting positions and become a true professional in searching for managers of various levels, including the top management for the company.
We build high-quality software and develop various areas; the leading ones are FinTech, Healthcare, and Media & Entertainment.
Salaries at Andersen are pegged to USD, and the employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses. You can work from any of our offices in Warsaw, Krakow, and Vilnius – the company provides support in preparing all necessary documents.
The recruiting team has already hunted the best experts from such companies as Siemens, EPAM, Ernst & Young, City Bank, and others. You will have the opportunity to contact global business leaders from various countries and make them truly attractive job offers.
- Leading and supervising our team of sourcers, allocating the scope of tasks and workload;
- Searching for and selecting candidates for C-level positions;
- Gathering and analyzing search requirements, creating a candidate profile and a search map, studying the labor market, and finding the most effective sources of personnel;
- Arranging and holding in-person/online meetings and interviews;
- Networking and actively expanding the candidate base;
- Communicating with the company’s founders on recruiting specialists and closing positions;
- Handling and resolving recruitment issues;
- Working with the internal recruiting CRM system.
- Experience in recruitment for 5+ years;
- Experience in searching for and negotiating with C-level candidates;
- Understanding of various recruiting methodologies and tools, experience in gathering and structuring job requirements;
- Experience in effective communication with hiring managers and talent pool building;
- Experience in recruiting processes and the desire to improve them;
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks;
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills;
- Level of spoken English – Upper-Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Andersen cooperates with such customers as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc.;
- The opportunity to gain experience in developing business relationships with the world's largest brands around the globe, large-scale projects using cutting-edge technologies;
- Interesting and high-profile deals, negotiation practice, and communication with C-level people;
- Your own lead generation team and personal assistant;
- Mentoring and adaptation programs will help you blend with the team and get involved in your work as comfortably as possible;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- Personal health insurance with dental care;
- Compensation for the cost of sports subscriptions;
- We at Andersen have many different ways to grow. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Будемо раді побачити вас у наших лавах!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!