We invite an active and experienced Distributor Manager to build and develop our distribution network. You will have the opportunity to form and lead your own department and gain development experience in the EU, North America, and the Middle East.
You can work in any of our sales offices in Warsaw and Berlin – the company helps with preparing all necessary documents.
Our salaries are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses.
Andersen is a European IT company uniting more than 3,100 top-class professionals worldwide. We build quality software and develop many different areas; the leading ones are FinTech, Healthcare, and Media & Entertainment.
The geography of our customers is quite extensive: North America, Western Europe, Australia, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and the UAE.
- Searching for, building, and developing a distribution network;
- Developing and setting standards for working with distributors, checking the quality of the network operation;
- Drawing up, preparing, presenting, defending, and signing distribution agreements;
- Expanding the distribution network and actively networking to develop business with current distributors;
- Working with your own distribution team and participating in the creation of marketing materials;
- Going on business trips to work with distributors around the world (the USA, Canada, Australia, France, Great Britain, etc.).
- Experience in developing and building a distribution/dealer network for 5+ years;
- Experience with distributors and sales networks;
- Experience in finding new distributors and an understanding of how to work with them (using a variety of search channels);
- Experience in teamwork/cooperation with related departments in order to build and develop a distribution network;
- Result-oriented person with a high level of self-management;
- Ability to prioritize work, emotional maturity, the ability to analyze and make well-considered decisions;
- Level of spoken English – Upper-Intermediate (knowledge of an additional language is nice to have).
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, etc.;
- We provide the opportunity to gain business development experience in the world's leading economies;
- Freedom to build and guide your own team;
- Interesting and big deals, negotiation practice, and networking with C-level people;
- Mentoring and onboarding programs to help you blend with the team and get involved in your work as comfortably as possible;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- At Andersen, we have many ways to grow and develop. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Будемо раді побачити вас у наших лавах!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!