Andersen, an international IT company, is looking for an HR Assistant to join its team in Batumi and add value to company development while maintaining its unique culture and atmosphere.
We invite an HR Assistant who will bring coziness and comfort to join our friendly team.
- Supporting HR processes, such as onboarding, communication with employees, termination and exit interviews, referral program recruitment, etc;
- Communicating regularly with all office staff and management team to monitor the state of relations and maintain healthy atmosphere in it;
- Assisting in organizing and conducting corporate educational and team-building events;
- Supporting the company's HR brand and corporate culture;
- Cooperating and collaborating with the distributed HR team, taking part in HR projects at the corporate level, and participating in methodological work on improving HR processes;
- Providing and supporting office operations, organizing procurement, and maintaining accounts;
- Managing document flow, which includes handling of incoming and outgoing correspondence from couriers and post office, as well as traveling around the city as required;
- Managing various workplace issues, such as calling maintenance specialists, maintaining cleanliness and order, etc..
- University degree;
- Ability to create and foster a positive work culture;
- Ability to multitask and handle large amounts of information;
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written);
- Active attitude to life, radiating energy, and positive mindset;
- Level of English – Pre-Intermediate;
- Level of Georgian and Russian – Intermediate.
- Basic or additional training in Human Resources management;
- Degree in psychology;
- Experience in IT.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a European pre-IPO software development company uniting over 3,100 top-class professionals: developers, architects, testers, analysts, and other specialists. Our employees are located all over the world, but we all are Andersen Family!
Operating in the market since 2007, we have developed 1,000+ outstanding projects for the Financial sector, Healthcare, Logistics, Travel and Hospitality, Telecom, Automotive industry, etc.
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60%-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialist in our team;
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Cool young team of like-minded people and informal networking;
- Mentoring and adaptation programs will help you blend with the team and get involved in your work as comfortably as possible;
- The main thing we value in our employees is the desire for continuous learning. The company supports and gives access to the best educational platforms, seminars and practices.
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work.
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Discounts for 1-on-1 English classes.
Будемо раді побачити вас у наших лавах!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!