The international IT сompany Andersen invites an Accountant to join its Lithuanian team.
Andersen is a European pre-IPO IT company uniting over 3,100 top-class professionals: developers, architects, testers, analysts, and other specialists. Our employees are located all over the world, but we all are Andersen Family!
Operating in the market since 2007, we have developed more than 1,000 outstanding projects for the financial sector, healthcare, logistics, travel and hospitality, telecom, the automotive industry, etc.
- Keeping accounting and tax records;
- Preparing and timely submitting accounting, tax, and statistical reports, as well as interim quarterly balance sheets;
- Maintaining the company's accounting policy in a state that meets the current business needs of the company, state of the market, and legal requirements;
- Cooperating with regulatory authorities and counterparties and undergoing tax and audit checks;
- Participating in the preparation and review of the company's budget;
- Maintaining control over tax burden and making proposals on tax optimization.
- Higher education in finance, accounting, or economics;
- Experience as an Accountant for 3+ years;
- Knowledge of accounting standards and tax legislation of Lithuania;
- Knowledge of and experience with Directo;
- A confident PC user (Word, Excel);
- Ability to work with large amounts of information;
- Responsibility, efficiency, attention to detail and communication and teamwork skills;
- Level of English – Intermediate or above.
Reasons to join us
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60%-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialist in our team;
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc.;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- We guarantee your professional, financial, and career growth. Mentoring and adaptation programs will help you blend with the team and get involved in your work as comfortably as possible;
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Будемо раді побачити вас у наших лавах!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!