The international IT company Andersen invites an HR Director to join its management team, who will contribute to the development of the company while maintaining its unique culture and atmosphere. You can work at our offices in Poland or Cyprus – the company provides support in preparing all necessary documents.
- Coordinating the activities of the HR department (interacting and cooperating with the distributed HR team, setting and controlling task fulfillment, analyzing KPI, etc.);
- Executing HR policies and procedures, monitoring the labor market, communicating with management, conducting performance reviews, etc.;
- Organizing training, professional development, coaching, and support for the HR department;
- Working with employee engagement and motivation, identifying and preventing possible problematic issues in the team, generating proposals to change the situation, and taking the appropriate actions;
- Coordinating interaction with the company’s other departments;
- Maintaining the company’s HR brand and corporate culture.
- Experience as HR Director/Lead HR Manager in information technology for 3+ years;
- University degree, basic or additional training in human resource management or psychological education would be a plus;
- Ability to create and foster a positive work culture;
- Ability to multitask and process large amounts of information;
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written);
- Managerial skills, ability to take responsibility;
- Systematic approach to problem solving, high level of responsibility, leadership skills;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a European Pre-IPO IT company uniting over 3,100 top-class professionals: developers, architects, testers, business analysts, and other specialists. Our employees are located all over the world, but we all are Andersen Family!
We've been building quality software since 2007, and our core business areas are FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, and Media & Entertainment.
Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the US dollar, and our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60%-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- The company is building and refining its own business processes – we're always looking for ways to improve what we have;
- We are a cool young team of like-minded people communicating informally;
- Mentoring and adaptation programs will help you blend with the team and get involved in your work as comfortably as possible;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- The company offers such perks as English language courses, private health insurance with dental care, and reimbursement for the cost of gym memberships.
Будемо раді побачити вас у наших лавах!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!