Head of Internal Communications and HR BrandВакансії
The international IT company Andersen invites the Head of Internal Communications and HR Brand to extend our department of multifunctional professionals.
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company providing a full cycle of services. For over 15 years, we have been building efficient digital solutions for customers worldwide. Our 3,500 employees live in and work from different countries, but we all are Andersen Community.
We are looking for an experienced and confident marketer who is able to multitask and will take control over the following areas:
- BRAND. Developing a strategy to increase the company's brand awareness and strengthen our reputation on the market, drawing up an action plan, and analyzing the brand awareness;
- ADVERTISING. Planning online advertising campaigns, working with targetologists to launch advertising campaigns on social media, searching for new advertising space, and developing visual concepts for advertising posts together with our designers;
- WORK WITH MEDIA. Communicating with journalists, commenting on behalf of the company, arranging interviews for the company’s representatives, and tracking mentions of the company and the coverage of its events;
- EVENTS. Organizing large-scale events with the marketing team and event managers and promoting them.
- Experience in marketing/brand management for 5+ years;
- Experience in a managerial position for 2+ years;
- Confident knowledge of brand management (media, PR, etc.);
- Experience with PR;
- Creativity, energy, and good communication skills;
- Level of spoken and written English – Upper-Intermediate.
- Experience in the IT sector or with projects for IT companies;
- Experience as a PR Manager for a large brand;
- Experience as a journalist and an understanding of this area;
- Experience with ad accounts on social media and an understanding of the promotion strategy;
- Experience with SMM and SMM copywriting skills;
- Experience in organizing niche and large-scale business and entertainment events;
- Experience with European markets.
Reasons to join us
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Будемо раді побачити вас у наших лавах!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!