Business Development Manager (FinTech)Вакансії
The IT company Andersen offers a high-paid job to an active and experienced Business Development Manager (FinTech).
You will have the opportunity to gain development experience in one of the key areas of the company and form your own team. You can work in our sales offices in Warsaw or Berlin – the company assists with the preparation of all required documents. Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses.
Andersen is a European pre-IPO software development company uniting over 3,500 top-class professionals. We build high-quality software and develop various domains; the leading ones are FinTech, Healthcare, and Media & Entertainment.
Our company has achieved global reach – we have customers from North America, Western Europe, Israel, Australia, the UAE, and South Africa.
- Finding new and potential customers in FinTech around the world;
- Conducting commercial negotiations with representatives of customer companies;
- Drawing up, preparing, presenting, and defending commercial proposals;
- Expanding the contact network and actively networking with the current customers to develop our business relationships;
- Cooperating with your team to find new potential customers and participating in the creation of marketing materials;
- Re-engaging customers;
- Going on business trips to meet our customers (the USA, Western and Central Europe, Israel, the UAE, Singapore, etc.).
- Experience in active sales using various search channels for 5+ years;
- Experience in sales of fintech and banking services;
- Understanding of the work principles and structure of banks;
- Experience in collaborating/interacting with related departments to promote and sell products/services;
- Experience in finding new customers and markets;
- Focus on the result and self-management skills;
- Creativity, the ability to handle stress, high energy, communication skills, and intelligence;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
- Knowledge of additional languages.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such companies as BNP Paribas, Allianz, QNB, RCI Bank, etc.;
- We offer experience in business development with global brands around the world and large-scale projects using the latest technology;
- Interesting and high-profile deals, negotiation practice, and communication with C-level people;
- Your own lead generation team and personal assistant;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- The most important thing that we value in our employees is a commitment to continuous learning. The company supports them in this and gives access to the best educational platforms, seminars, and practices. In addition, for over 15 years, Andersen has assembled a huge knowledge base and established a robust resource management institution;
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- Mentoring and adaptation programs will help you blend with the team and get involved in your work as comfortably as possible;
- We at Andersen have many different ways to grow. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Будемо раді побачити вас у наших лавах!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!