Assistant Account ManagerВакансії
The IT company Andersen is looking for an Assistant Account Manager.
Today, we need a specialist with excellent English, who will join our international sales team and become a true pillar for an Account Manager in developing the business in various domains.
Andersen is a European pre-IPO software development company uniting over 3,500 top-class professionals: developers, architects, testers, analysts, and other specialists. We have been providing the full cycle of services since 2007. Our employees are located all over the world, but we all are Andersen People.
We have representative offices in Berlin, Vilnius, Paris, and Phoenix. The geography of our customers is quite extensive: North America, Western Europe, Israel, Australia, the UAE, and South Africa.
- Communicating with the company's customers on behalf of your manager;
- Maintaining business correspondence – writing emails, requests, and other documents;
- Monitoring payments;
- Working with standard documents (contracts, invoices);
- Organizing business meetings, business trips, and negotiations for your manager, remotely accompanying your manager during business trips, and coordinating scheduled meetings;
- Working with internal information systems and maintaining corporate reports in CRM.
- Competent spoken and written language;
- Multitasking skills and the ability to work with large amounts of information;
- Attention to detail and administrative and analytical skills;
- Skills with MS Office and skills with documentation;
- University degree;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate and above.
- Experience in a similar position.
Reasons to join us
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60%-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc.;
- We develop our business around the world, which means daily communication in different languages, continuous improvement of your foreign language skills, and diving into business with people belonging to different cultures;
- Mentoring and adaptation programs will help you blend with the team and get involved in your work as comfortably as possible;
- Our employees have access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Будемо раді побачити вас у наших лавах!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!