Andersen IT-company invites the HR manager to the Minsk office. You can contribute to the development of our company by preserving its unique culture and atmosphere.
We are convinced that it is possible to achieve professional heights only by creating a strong team of like-minded people who are ready for constant self-development and effective work.
Andersen is a European software development company uniting over 3,500 top-class professionals: developers, architects, testers, analysts, and other specialists. Our employees are located all over the world, but we all are Andersen Family!
We've been building quality software since 2007, and our core business areas are FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, and Media & Entertainment.
- Support HR processes (onboarding, training and development, employee communications, terminations and exit interviews, referral hiring, etc);
- Communicating regularly with all office and management team members in order to monitor the state of relationships and maintain a healthy atmosphere within the team;
- Consulting managers, heads of departments and the office on issues related to personnel;
- Interacting with the Institute of Resource Management;
- Organizing and conducting corporate educational and team-building events;
- Supporting the company's HR brand and corporate culture;
- Interacting and cooperating with the distributed HR team, participation in HR projects at the corporate level, and methodological work to improve HR processes;
- Assisting with merchandising (collection of orders, control of shipment, budgeting);
- Planning monthly and quarterly budget for office life support, collection of receipts, cash accounting, reporting.
- Experience as a HR Manager, Customer Service Manager and/or in a similar position for 2+ years;
- University degree (basic or additional training in personnel management);
- Clear understanding and practical experience of HR processes, their further development and effective implementation in the practice of working with the company's personnel;
- Ability to create and maintain a positive office culture;
- Multitasking and skills of processing large amounts of information;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Active attitude to life, radiating energy, and a positive mindset;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
- Work experience in the IT-field.
Reasons to join us
Our office is located in the center of the city at: Pobediteley Ave. Pobediteley 7a. Well-equipped workstations, comfortable kitchen and lounge areas, PS4 and table tennis.
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60%-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- Andersen cooperates with such companies as Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, BNP Paribas, Allianz, Ryanair, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, etc.;
- Andersen has mentoring and adaptation systems for new employees, and transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- The most important thing that we value in our employees is a commitment to continuous learning. The company supports them in this and gives access to the best educational platforms, seminars, and practices. In addition, for over 15 years, Andersen has assembled a huge knowledge base and established a robust resource management institution;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- We are a cool young team of like-minded people communicating informally;
- You'll have a stable and competitive salary and an extensive benefits package;
- We at Andersen have many different ways to grow. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Будемо раді побачити вас у наших лавах!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!