The international IT company Andersen invites a Payroll Specialist to join our team in order to supervise the payroll process in different countries.
Andersen is a European pre-IPO software development company uniting over 3,500 top-class professionals: developers, architects, testers, analysts, and other specialists.
Today, we are working with customers from various parts of the world, including Western Europe, the USA, and Asia. Our expertise includes Banking, Finance, eCommerce, Healthcare, IoT, Business Intelligence, and other industries.
If you are responsible, attentive, ready for a large amount of information and scope of tasks, and dream of working at a large and constantly developing IT company, we will be glad to see you on our friendly team.
- Entering and monitoring information on salary changes in 1C;
- Monitoring entered personnel data for payroll;
- Performing payroll calculation in 1C and working with the company’s planned salary fund;
- Uploading (entering) payroll calculation results received from outsourcing contractors into 1C, reconciling them with the planned data, and indicating the fact and sum of salary payments in the system;
- Preparing calculations for various types of payments when required (compensation for taxes and other expenses, etc.) and analytical information;
- Monitoring and approving various types of compensations in the system (sports, insurance, etc.);
- Taking part in testing payroll software refinements;
- Recording payments to accountable persons (household expenses, business trips abroad, etc.);
- Performing payroll under civil-law contracts (contractor agreements), calculating, and preparing the documents on a monthly basis.
- Accounting education and experience as an Accountant in the payroll area for 3+ years;
- Good knowledge of Excel;
- Knowledge of and experience with 1C:8;
- Ability to work with large amounts of information;
- Responsibility, diligence, attentiveness, and good communication skills;
- Level of English – Intermediate and above.
- Knowledge of and experience with 1С:Payroll and HR Management.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, BNP Paribas, Allianz, Ryanair, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, etc.;
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60%-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- Mentoring and adaptation programs will help you get involved in your work as comfortably as possible;
- The most important thing that we value in our employees is a commitment to continuous learning. The company supports them in this and gives them access to the best educational platforms, seminars, and practices. In addition, for over 15 years, Andersen has assembled a huge knowledge base and established a robust resource management institution;
- Andersen’s employees work at the company's offices or from home and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best;
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- We at Andersen have many different ways to grow. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Будемо раді побачити вас у наших лавах!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!