The IT company Andersen invites an HR Manager to join our Tbilisi team and contribute to the development of our company while maintaining its unique culture and atmosphere.
We believe that it is only possible to achieve professional heights by building a strong team of like-minded people who are ready to develop constantly and work effectively.
Andersen is a European pre-IPO software development company uniting over 3,500 top-class professionals: developers, architects, testers, analysts, and other specialists. We've been building quality software since 2007; our core business areas are FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, and Media & Entertainment.
- Maintaining HR processes (onboarding, training and development, employee communications, terminations and exit interviews, referral hiring, etc.);
- Regularly communicating with the office’s employees and the management to monitor the state of relationships and maintain a healthy atmosphere within the team;
- Consulting with managers, heads of departments, and the head of the office on issues related to personnel;
- Interacting with the resource management institution;
- Organizing and holding corporate educational and team-building events;
- Supporting the company's HR brand and corporate culture;
- Interacting and cooperating with the distributed HR team, participating in HR projects at the corporate level, and contributing to methodological work aimed at improving HR processes;
- Assisting with merch products (collecting orders, supervising shipment, and budgeting);
- Ensuring and maintaining the office functioning, organizing procurement, and maintaining accounts;
- Ensuring a document flow (receiving and processing both incoming and outgoing correspondence from couriers and post office, as well as going around the city when required);
- Planning monthly and quarterly budgets for the office, collecting receipts, performing cash accounting, and reporting.
- Experience as an HR Manager/Customer Service Manager or in a similar position for 2+ years;
- University degree;
- Clear understanding of and hands-on experience in HR processes, their further development, and effective implementation into the work with personnel;
- Ability to create and maintain a positive office culture;
- Multitasking and skills in processing large amounts of information;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Active approach to life and excellent sense of humor;
- Level of Russian – from Intermediate.
- Level of English – from Intermediate.
- Experience in the IT sector;
- Major or additional training in personnel management.
Reasons to join us
- Our office is located at Merab Aleksidze Street 13, 2nd entrance, 14th floor. We offer well-equipped workplaces, cozy kitchen and lounge areas, PS4, magnificent view of the city, and a subway station close at hand;
- Andersen cooperates with such companies as Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, BNP Paribas, Allianz, Ryanair, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, etc.;
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60–100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- Andersen has mentoring and adaptation systems for new employees, and transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- The most important thing that we value in our employees is a commitment to continuous learning. The company supports them in this and gives them access to the best educational platforms, seminars, and practices. In addition, for over 15 years, Andersen has assembled a huge knowledge base and established a robust resource management institution;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- We are a cool young team of like-minded people communicating informally;
- You'll have a stable and competitive salary and an extensive benefits package;
- At Andersen, we have many different ways to grow. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Будемо раді побачити вас у наших лавах!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!