Accounts Receivable SpecialistВакансії
The international IT outsourcing company Andersen invites an Accounts Receivable Specialist for long-term cooperation.
Andersen is a European software development company uniting over 3,500 top-class professionals: developers, architects, testers, analysts, and other specialists. Our employees are located all over the world, but we all are Andersen Community.
Today, we are working with customers from various parts of the world, including Western Europe, the USA, and Asia. Our expertise includes Banking, Finance, eCommerce, Healthcare, IoT, Business Intelligence, and other industries.
If you are ready for a large amount of information and scope of tasks, know how to prioritize your work, are not afraid of new challenges, and dream of working at a large and constantly developing IT company, we will be glad to see you in our friendly team.
- Ensuring timely invoices and certificates of services rendered;
- Ensuring timely payments from customers;
- Sending reminders about approaching payment dates and late payment notices;
- Maintaining reports on receivables status;
- Communicating with the sales department and maintaining correspondence with our customers on accounts receivable issues;
- Interacting with Legal Department and Sales Department on receivables enforcement issues;
- Preparing claims on untimely payments.
- University degree in Jurisprudence and/or Economics;
- Strong proficiency in MS Office;
- Experience with 1C;
- Multitasking skills and the ability to work with large amounts of information;
- Strong attention to detail and organizational, administrative, and analytical skills;
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-changing environment;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Level of English – from Upper-Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, BNP Paribas, Allianz, Ryanair, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, etc.;
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60–100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- The company has mentoring and adaptation systems for new employees. Our transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- The most important thing that we value in our employees is a commitment to continuous learning. The company supports them in this and gives them access to the best educational platforms, seminars, and practices. In addition, for over 15 years, Andersen has assembled a huge knowledge base and established a robust resource management institution;
- We are a cool young team of like-minded people communicating informally;
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- We at Andersen have many different ways to grow. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Будемо раді побачити вас у наших лавах!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!