Business Development Manager (Logistics)Вакансії
The international IT company Andersen invites a Business Development Manager to develop sales in the Logistics domain. We guarantee you a high salary, an extensive benefit package, and numerous corporate bonuses.
Andersen is a European pre-IPO IT outsourcing company that unites over 3,500 top-class professionals around the world. For over 15 years, we have been delivering software development services (product development from scratch, staff augmentation, dedicated teams, managed delivery services, etc.) for customers worldwide, focusing on such business areas as Logistics, FinTech, Healthcare, and Media & Entertainment.
We work with businesses from North America, Western Europe, Israel, Australia, and the UAE.
- Conducting commercial negotiations with representatives of customer companies;
- Drawing up, preparing, presenting, and defending commercial proposals;
- Expanding the contact network and actively networking with the current customers to develop our business relationships;
- Cooperating with your team to find new potential customers and participating in the creation of marketing materials;
- Re-engaging customers;
- Going on business trips (the USA, Western and Central Europe, Israel, the UAE, Singapore, etc.) to meet with our customers;
- Analyzing changes in global logistics.
- Experience in active sales using various search channels for 5+ years;
- Experience in collaborating/interacting with related departments to promote and sell products/services;
- Experience in finding new customers and markets;
- Focus on the result and self-management skills;
- Creativity, stress resistance, high energy, communication skills, and intelligence;
- Level of spoken English – from Upper-Intermediate.
- Experience in selling services in Logistics;
- Knowledge of other foreign languages.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Transporeon, Shypple, Nexxiot, Siemens, Europcar, OurCnC, Cubyn, etc.;
- The opportunity to gain experience in developing business relationships with the world's largest brands, large-scale projects using cutting-edge technologies, and a training program on logistics internal process digitalization;
- High-profile deals, negotiation practice, and live communication in foreign languages;
- Your own lead generation team and personal assistant;
- Mentoring and adaptation programs to help you blend with the team and get involved in your work as comfortably as possible;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- Personal health insurance with dental care;
- We at Andersen have many different ways to grow, and all our activities are decently rewarded.
Будемо раді побачити вас у наших лавах!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!