Personnel Officer in GeorgiaВакансії
The IT company Andersen invites a Personnel Officer to join its successful and tight-knit team in Tbilisi.
Andersen is a European pre-IPO software development company uniting over 3,500 top-class professionals: developers, architects, testers, analysts, and other specialists.
Today, we are working with businesses from various parts of the world, including Western Europe, the USA, and Asia. Our expertise covers Banking, Finance, eCommerce, Healthcare, IoT, Business Intelligence, and other industries and areas.
If you are ready for a large amount of information and scope of tasks, know how to prioritize your work, are not afraid of new challenges, and dream of working at a large and constantly developing IT company, we will be glad to see you in our tight-knit team.
- Maintaining personnel records: hiring, relocation, sick leaves, recording and granting vacations to employees, contract extensions, dismissals, timesheets, and registering employment contracts on the tax service portal;
- Generating personnel files and maintaining established personnel documentation;
- Familiarizing employees with documents;
- Advising employees on personnel procedures;
- Issuing certificates;
- Familiarizing employees with commercial secrets;
- Cooperating with the personnel and accounting departments and HR specialists;
- Interacting with outsourcing companies (accounting and legal);
- Communicating with the personnel departments of other countries on arising issues;
- Working with 1C:Small Business.
- Corresponding university degree;
- Experience as a Personnel Officer for 2+ years;
- Experience in registering employment under the Labor Code of Georgia;
- Strong communication skills and the ability to clearly express your position both verbally and in written form;
- Initiative and willingness to work;
- Level of English and Russian – Intermediate or above.
- Law degree;
- Experience in registering remote employees and foreign citizens;
- Experience with 1C:Small Business.
Reasons to join us
- Our office is located at Merab Aleksidze Street 13, 2nd entrance, 14th floor. We offer well-equipped workplaces, cozy kitchen and lounge areas, PS4, a magnificent view of the city, and a subway station close at hand;
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, BNP Paribas, Allianz, Ryanair, TUI, Verivox, etc.;
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60%-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- Andersen’s employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best;
- We guarantee your professional, financial, and career growth. Mentoring and adaptation programs will help you blend with the team and get involved in your work as comfortably as possible;
- The most important thing that we value in our employees is a commitment to continuous learning. The company supports them in this and gives them access to the best educational platforms, seminars, and practices. In addition, for over 15 years, Andersen has assembled a huge knowledge base and established a robust resource management institution;
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Будемо раді побачити вас у наших лавах!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!