Java Developer for a FinTech ProjectВакансії
The customer is a bank offering a wide range of financial products and services tailored to the needs of customers (individuals, companies and public institutions). The share capital is 11 billion euros. 184,000 employees, offices in 75 countries, headquarters in Brussels.
The project is the development of the customer's internal systems.
Tech stack on the project: Java 8, Mockito, Hibernate, JPA, JMS, Kafka, JUnit, Spring Framework, Apache Maven, CI/CD.
- Elaborating a detailed technical design;
- Developing or maintaining code in the required programming language, tool (e.g. a web content management system, a COBOL code generator, etc), or package (including package parameterization) according to required quality and performance levels;
- Unit Testing;
- Estimating the development workload, or validation of the workload estimated by the project or asset manager;
- Developing (or contribution to ~) the preparation of the installation in production, including integration and assembly testing;
- Supporting test management (including bug fixing);
- Quality review of detailed design and code provided by external suppliers;
- Documentation of development activities (design, code, unit testing, code review);
- Responsibility for coaching the developers in TDD, BDD, Clean Code, Extreme Programming, Pair Programming;
- Responsibility for collaborating with the PO and SM to review user stories and advice on sprint planning.
- Experience in commercial development as a Java Developer for 6+ years (preferably about 10);
- Experience with Java 8 (Expert level);
- Experience with software related to parallelism;
- Confident knowledge and experience with Kafka;
- Knowledge of the JMS standard (Java Message Service);
- Experience in writing Unit-tests (JUnit), Integration testing;
- Experience with Mockito framework;
- Experience with Spring Boot, Spring 4+, Spring Data, Spring Web;
- Experience in writing ORM requests;
- Experience using Hibernate, JPA libraries;
- Experience in c CI/CD tools: Maven, Jenkins;
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD), Behavior Driven Development (BDD) methods;
- Knowledge of design patterns (Software design patterns);
- Understanding of the basics of automated testing;
- Practical experience with SCRUM;
- Level of English – from Upper-Intermediate.
- Knowledge of MQSeries.
- Knowledge of French and/or German.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Будемо раді побачити вас у наших лавах!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!