The customer is an Austrian consulting company founded in 1946. It offers its clients a wide range of services by combining business management and strategic consulting with intelligent IT solutions.
The project is to implement a digital transformation of the customer's API infrastructure by defining the API architecture, designing and developing external APIs, and establishing appropriate management processes.
- Experience in commercial Java development for 3+ years;
- Experience with Java 11+, Spring Framework;
- Knowledge of identity providers (access tokens), ideally with AD/Azure AD;
- Experience with configured CI/CD pipelines (Microsoft Azure/AWS/Oracle, etc.);
- Experience with Kubernetes;
- Experience in creating and implementing Open API;
- SQL knowledge;
- Experience with microservice architecture;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
- Experience in setting up CI/CD pipelines in Microsoft Azure.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будемо раді побачити вас у наших лавах!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!