Tech Lead JavaВакансії
Our customer is a market leader in providing software products for banks with development centers in Poland, the Netherlands, and the UK.
The company develops microservices from which they assemble solutions for more than 120+ financial institutions such as Uniqa, ING, Deutsche Bank and others.
Developing new directions in lending, current teams are working on credit flow.
We invite you to join the project to develop a digital banking platform for retail banking
Stack: Java 11, Spring: Core, MVC, Security, Data, Boot, Cloud; Maven, JPA, Hibernate,Tomcat, Microservices architecture, Unit tests, CI/CD, TDD.
- assist in prototyping and testing new architectural and technological ideas, ways of working, efficiency improvements and refactoring;
- development of new and existing functionalities, proof of concepts and technical improvements;
- interacting with pre-sales teams and working with clients.
- 5+ years of commercial Java development experience;
- Experience of working with Spring framework;
- Experience in JPA technology;
- Understanding of CI/CD cycle;
- Experience of using Hibernate and understanding of its principles;
- Strong knowledge of Apache Maven automation framework;
- Experience with microservices;
- Experience in deployment of Cloud-native and traditional application servers (WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat);
- Experience of working with Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL;
- Basic knowledge of enterprise integration patterns;
- Understanding of non-functional aspects such as security, performance, scalability, etc.;
- Practical skills in software development, design and architectural models;
- Level of English - Upper-Intermediate and above.
- Experience in banking or FinTech;
- Experience of working as a Team Lead;
- Experience of working with AWS cloud infrastructure;
- Basic knowledge of RAML;
- Understanding of Event Sourcing, CQRS;
- Understanding of DDD principles.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Будемо раді побачити вас у наших лавах!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!