Fullstack Developer (Node.js + React) for a German Smart City ProjectВакансії
The task is to support the construction of a SaaS platform that integrates digital services of municipal and private companies and combines them into a "smart city" application for citizens. The platform is an ecosystem where the end user has a digital identifier with which to use and pay for all services.
The customer is a company from Hamburg, which developed the product for municipal companies that want to realize their vision of a "smart city", i.e. a city and a region connected by a digital network.
- Commercial experience as a Full Stack developer for 3+ years;
- Knowledge of TypeScript, Node.js;
- Experience with Micro by Vercel/Zeit Inc. nanoservices;
- Experience with CockroachDB, Kafka, ElasticSearch;
- Experience with React;
- Experience with Tailwind CSS and Webpack;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Будемо раді побачити вас у наших лавах!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!