Back-end Developer (Node.js) for a Transportation ServicesВакансії
The project is to develop an application for international passenger, freight and long-distance transportation, courier delivery services, household and business solutions.
The customer is an international passenger and cargo transportation service. It is among the top 3 mobile services for ordering rides in the world: 150 million installations, 1 billion trips, 600+ cities in 45 countries.
Technology stack: TypeScript, Node.js, PostgreSQL/MySQL, WebView, GitHub.
- Writing stable, maintainable code that solves business problems;
- Participating in Code reviews;
- Designing application architecture and technology selection in conjunction with the team;
- Interacting with development teams.
- Commercial Backend development experience for 2+ years;
- Basic technology, JS, Node.js, TypeScript;
- Experience with SQL(PostgreSQL/MySQL) DB;
- Experience with Unit test writing;
- Experience using Node.js for a high-load project;
- Experience in developing complex products;
- Responsibility, ability to work in a team and independently to fill the missing skills and knowledge;
- Passion for new technologies;
- Skills in building and testing automation;
- Level of English – from Pre-Intermediate (preferably).
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будемо раді побачити вас у наших лавах!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!