Product Owner for a Global Insurance CompanyВакансії
The project is the development of an online platform providing insurance services globally.
The customer is the largest insurer in Germany and one of the largest insurers in the world, which is included in the list of global systematically important companies. The business is also listed in the Fortune Global 500.
- Analyzing customer business tasks and needs to form an idea of the product;
- Being responsible for the creation, delivery, launch, and further optimization of the product;
- Defining the product vision, roadmap, and growth opportunities;
- Planning and prioritizing the product backlog;
- Applying best practices and trends in an Agile/Scrum environment;
- Managing continuous delivery in accordance with established deadlines;
- Identifying areas of process improvement and optimization with the development team;
- Tracking process performance and client journeys and discussing results to further develop and optimize the platform.
- Experience as a Product Owner for 3+ years;
- Understanding of software development tools and methods and experience with Agile methodologies;
- Experience in managing and improving high-quality scalable software products;
- Skills in effective management of customer business expectations;
- Experience in cross-functional teams;
- Ability to adapt to changing conditions (priorities, requirements, deadlines);
- Strong leadership, coordination, negotiation, and presentation skills;
- Strong communication, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
- Knowledge of business processes and/or related client journeys in the insurance sector.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- The company offers an opportunity to undergo training and gain certification from Scrum providers and such organizations as Kanban University, ICAgile, AWS, and many more;
- Employees have access to the corporate training portal with such educational programs as Agile PM, Growth Mindset for Agile Delivery, DevOps Practices, and Cloud Service, as well as training on project management, negotiations and sales, etc.;
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of corporate discounts;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Будемо раді побачити вас у наших лавах!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!