Andersen, an international IT company, invites a Product Owner to work on a project for one of our German customers.
Based on the best practices and standards of project management, we build high-quality software for large well-known companies. Currently, we employ more than 3,500 specialists and will be happy if you become part of our team.
The project is the adaptation and modernization of a bank's system and interface.
The customer is an international company that specializes in financing, insurance, and related activities for such brand groups as Renault, Nissan, and Mitsubishi Motors. The company operates in 36 countries.
- Being responsible for product development, delivery, launch, and further optimization;
- Defining the product vision, roadmap, and growth opportunities;
- Planning and prioritizing product backlogs;
- Coordinating the roadmap regarding deliveries and plans with other Scrum teams;
- Creating concepts and user stories together with Business Analysts and Project Managers;
- Analyzing and adapting business requirements with implementation possibilities in the context of existing tech landscape and integrations.
- Experience as a Product Owner for 2+ years;
- Experience with FinTech projects;
- Knowledge of data management principles and an understanding of how high-load systems work;
- Technical background, preferably as a Java Developer, and experience with/understanding of how to work with Apache Kafka/RabbitMQ;
- Understanding of software development tools and methods and experience with Agile methodologies;
- Knowledge of business processes and/or related customer journeys in FinTech;
- Experience in managing and improving high-quality scalable software products;
- Strong leadership, coordination, negotiation, and presentation skills;
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
- Experience with core banking/leasing.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
- The most important thing that we value in our employees is a commitment to continuous learning. The company supports them in this and gives access to the best educational platforms, seminars, and practices. In addition, for over 15 years, Andersen has established a robust resource management institution and excellent teams with well-organized processes;
- The company offers an opportunity to undergo training and gain certification from Scrum providers and such organizations as Kanban University, ICAgile, AWS, and many more;
- Our employees have access to the corporate training portal with such educational programs as Agile PM, Growth Mindset for Agile Delivery, DevOps Practices, and Cloud Service, as well as training on project management, negotiations and sales, etc.;
- Andersen provides plenty of opportunities for growth and development. Mentoring and adaptation programs will help you blend with the team and get involved in your work as comfortably as possible;
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world. If you are interested in relocation, the company will advise and help you;
- You'll have a stable and competitive salary and an extensive benefits package. Also, if you want to, you can increase your income by taking on additional activities.
Будемо раді побачити вас у наших лавах!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!