Project Manager (DWH)/Data Platform for IT Service CompanyВакансії
We invite a Project Manager with DWH project experience to join our large team of 150+ technical and certified Project Managers.
The customer is an international IT service company that helps to optimize, transform, and introduce innovations into companies' infrastructures and applications.
The project is a Global Data Platform implementation.
- Lead small and medium BI, analytics and data driven products;
- Create a project plan, understand the timeline and the deliverables of the projects;
- Gather, validate and prioritize client needs/own and maintain the project plan;
- Work closely with the development team, understand and resolve their impediments;
- Be the interface between the customer requirements and the developers;
- Budget tracking and coordination of project deliverables.
- Experience as an IT Project Manager for 4+ years;
- Experience with DWH projects (Data Warehouse, Reporting, Data Platform, Data Lake);
- Experience with Agile/Scrum environments and tools (Jira, Confluence, Git);
- Technical knowledge or general understanding of at least one of the following areas: Data Engineering Pattern, Data Warehouse Architecture, Database Systems, Cloud Solutions & Services, ETL Tools, Reporting Solution;
- Experience in writing requirements (preferably in BI/Data Engineering/Big Data projects);
- Strong focus on customer business needs;
- Critical thinking and a team player willing to work in an Agile environment;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Access to the corporate training portal, such educational programs as Agile PM, Growth mindset for Agile Delivery, практикам Devops, Cloud Service, training on project management, negotiations and sales, etc.;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Будемо раді побачити вас у наших лавах!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!