We know what dynamic development and reliable partnership are. For over 10 years the company takes leading positions in 'Top 100' and 'Top 30' of largest IT outsourcing companies. There are only talented developers in the team, and most of them are seniors and middles.
The international IT сompany Andersen is looking for an experienced Project Manager. Our company builds high-quality software by following project management standards and best practices.
We invite you to join our team of numerous technical and certified Project Managers. In the course of your work, you will exchange experiences with your counterparts and apply your skills in different areas and domains. In addition, our well-established management processes will allow you to reach a new level of your advancement and career.
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company providing a full cycle of services. For over 15 years, we've been helping companies around the world transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technology.
There is work related to the development and improvement of the company's internal projects. These projects are complex, high-load, and of high priority.
- Setting up, adapting, and managing processes on a project – from requirements gathering to technical support;
- Directly interacting and communicating with customers;
- Managing project budgets, risks, documentation, and reporting;
- Selecting and forming project teams, organizing teamwork, setting workflows, prioritizing, tracking deadlines, and motivating your teams;
- Drawing up and managing product backlogs and planning sprints;
- Managing the development of multiple products simultaneously and coordinating the work on individual improvements.
- Experience as an IT Project Manager for 2+ years;
- Experience in managing web projects;
- Understanding of software development tools and techniques;
- Strong knowledge of Agile principles, practices, and ceremonies, including scalable frameworks;
- Systematic thinking and the ability to find common ground with colleagues, partners, and customers;
- Self-confidence, excellent communication skills, flexibility, initiative, perseverance, and responsibility;
- Ability to multitask and stress resistance;
- Good understanding of technical aspects and the ability to perform task estimation;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
- At Andersen, you will enhance your CV by working on projects for such global brands as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, and many others. Our company never runs out of good projects, so you won’t stay on the sidelines;
- You will be able to learn something new every day. If you want to change your domain or technology, we will help you with this. After all, Andersen has a huge knowledge base and a strong resource management institution;
- Our employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best. Coworking with compensation is also possible;
- You will have a stable competitive euro-pegged salary and enjoy an extensive benefit package. Also, if you want to, you will be able to increase your income by taking on additional activities;
- Your career will be in your hands! We offer a clear assessment system and draw a roadmap to your goals. Develop as a specialist or manager, and your achievements will be appreciated at their true value and rewarded.
Будемо раді побачити вас у наших лавах!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!