Python Developer for an Irish FinTech ProjectВакансії
The task is to work on a project related to business automation.
The customer is an Irish-based company that provides online commerce businesses with financing to grow their businesses. The company currently operates in 11 markets worldwide and is backed by a number of leading FinTech investors, including DST Global, QED Investors and Left Lane.
Tech stack on the project: Python, SQL, Django, Pandas, Airflow, Celery, Honeycomb, Sentry, WebSockets, RESTful Services, CI/CD, AWS.
- Commercial Python development experience for 3+ years;
- Confident knowledge and experience with SQL;
- Experience with Django framework;
- Knowledge of Pandas, Airflow, Celery or similar technologies stack;
- Experience with microservice architecture;
- Experience with Honeycomb, Sentry;
- Experience with WebSockets;
- Experience with RESTful Services;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
- Experience with React;
- Experience with CI/CD tools;
- Experience with distributed systems;
- Experience with AWS Cloud Infrastructure and O11y.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Будемо раді побачити вас у наших лавах!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!