Python Developer for UK Fintech projectВакансії
Andersen, an international IT company, invites an experienced Python Developer to join its team.
The task is to build banking technology with class-leading flexibility for clients. At the core of this platform is consumer account processing infrastructure that is able to process client account events and perform financial computations.
The customer is a new kind of bank founded in 2016. It focuses on distinct client segments that are underserved by the market, creating innovative products to meet their needs. The company offers white-labeled products with no upfront investment for certain industries and businesses.
- Building new features for consumer financial products: designing, writing, testing, and reviewing Python code within the core event processing and financial calculation system;
- Collaborating with a PM, a PO, and members of other development teams in writing engineering plans and designing system components;
- Translating plans into appropriately sequenced development tasks and delegating to more junior team members where appropriate;
- Mentoring team members and helping them develop their skills;
- Ensuring that code is tested properly and only released when it is reliable for clients to consume;
- Strengthening, evolving, and demonstrating software development best practices in the team;
- Ensuring that production issues or software bugs are dealt with efficiently and quickly.
- Commercial development experience in Python for 2+ years;
- Experience with VCS (code reviews, Gitflow, and release management);
- Proficient understanding of CI/CD processes ;
- Experience with RESTful APIs;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
- Work experience with SQL and data warehouses;
- Knowledge of AWS services (Lambda, S3, Pinpoint, SNS, SQS, Kinesis, Step Functions, QuickSight, Redshift, DynamoDB, API Gateway);
- Understanding of exception handling and error management implementations.
Reasons to join us
- At Andersen, you will enhance your CV by working on projects for such global brands as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, and many others. Our company never runs out of good projects, so you won’t stay on the sidelines;
- You will be able to learn something new every day. If you want to change your domain or technology, we will help you with this. After all, Andersen has a huge knowledge base and a strong resource management institution;
- Our employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best. Coworking with compensation is also possible;
- You will have a stable competitive euro-pegged salary and enjoy an extensive benefit package. Also, if you want to, you will be able to increase your income by taking on additional activities;
- Your career will be in your hands! We offer a clear assessment system and draw a roadmap to your goals. Develop as a specialist or manager, and your achievements will be appreciated at their true value and rewarded.
Будемо раді побачити вас у наших лавах!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!