Python Developer for UK CompanyВакансії
The task is to build banking technology with class leading flexibility for customers. At the core of this platform is consumer account processing infrastructure that is able to process customer account events and perform financial computations.
The customer is a new kind of bank founded in 2016. Focuses on distinct customer segments that are underserved by the market, creating innovative products to meet their needs. Offering white-labeled products with no upfront investment for certain industries and companies.
- Building and supporting new features across Back-end systems with the production of high quality code;
- Improving functionality of existing systems and help reduce tech debt through lessons learned and incremental improvements;
- Providing insights and input for technological choices for new projects;
- Sharing knowledge of the data itself and process details within the DevOps/DataOps teams and wider business;
- Collaborating with internal Test Team to test all work as part of the development lifecycle;
- Supporting junior members of the team(s) with Python knowledge and best practices.
- Commercial development experience in Python for 3+ years;
- Experience with VCS (code reviews, Gitflow, and release management);
- Proficient understanding of CI/CD processes;
- Experience with RESTful APIs;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
- Experience with SQL and Data Warehouses;
- Knowledge of AWS (Lambda, S3, Pinpoint, SNS, Simple Queue Service, Kinesis, Step Functions, QuickSight, Redshift, DynamoDB, and API Gateway);
- Experience with TDD – writing unit and E2E tests;
- Understanding of how to architect resilient, highly available, and efficient data pipelines and microservices;
- Understanding of exception handling and error management implementations.
Reasons to join us
- At Andersen, you will enhance your CV by working on projects for such global brands as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, and many others. Our company never runs out of good projects, so you won’t stay on the sidelines;
- You will be able to learn something new every day. If you want to change your domain or technology, we will help you with this. After all, Andersen has a huge knowledge base and a strong resource management institution;
- Our employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best. Coworking with compensation is also possible;
- You will have a stable competitive euro-pegged salary and enjoy an extensive benefit package. Also, if you want to, you will be able to increase your income by taking on additional activities;
- Your career will be in your hands! We offer a clear assessment system and draw a roadmap to your goals. Develop as a specialist or manager, and your achievements will be appreciated at their true value and rewarded.
Будемо раді побачити вас у наших лавах!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!