QA Automation Engineer (C#)Вакансії
Our partner is involved in the development and delivery of equipment for food processing, being an international leader in this sphere. The main activity of the company is the development of individual ready-made solutions for automated storage, transportation, weighing, and dosing of solid and liquid raw materials and ingredients in the food industry.
The task is to create API tests: test script creation, API and UI automation, requirements analysis, and framework integration with external services.
The customer is a company from Belgium, which was founded in 1963 and has become an international leader in food processing with annual revenue of more than €40 million.
- Drawing up testing documentation and creating and executing both manual and automated tests;
- Monitoring the product quality and coordinating the resolution of challenges assigned to the teams;
- Participating in the testing of the product functioning during CI/CD processes;
- Organizing and monitoring the defect management process within the teams;
- Influencing the inclusion of testing during the design, development, and improvement of the product;
- Testing the product at all phases of its life cycle, including production;
- Interacting with the project developers to obtain clear test results and the regression area.
- Experience in software testing for 2+ years;
- Experience in automating web application testing in C# (Selenium/RestSharp/xUnit, etc.);
- Experience with REST APIs;
- Understanding of how to work with client-server architecture;
- Experience with Swagger and Postman;
- Experience in writing/executing both automation and manual test scripts/cases;
- Experience with Agile methodologies;
- Level of English – from Intermediate.
- Experience with Azure DevOps;
- Experience with Allure;
- Experience with Docker.
Reasons to join us
- At Andersen, you will enhance your CV by working on projects for such global brands as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, and many others. Our company never runs out of good projects, so you won’t stay on the sidelines;
- You will be able to learn something new every day. If you want to change your domain or technology, we will help you with this. After all, Andersen has a huge knowledge base and a strong resource management institution;
- Our employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best. Coworking with compensation is also possible;
- You will have a stable competitive euro-pegged salary and enjoy an extensive benefit package. Also, if you want to, you will be able to increase your income by taking on additional activities;
- Your career will be in your hands! We offer a clear assessment system and draw a roadmap to your goals. Develop as a specialist or manager, and your achievements will be appreciated at their true value and rewarded.
Будемо раді побачити вас у наших лавах!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!