QA Automation Engineer (Java+Appium)Вакансії
The customer is a market leader in delivering software products to banks. Its development centers are located in Poland, the Netherlands, and the UK.
The company develops microservices that are used to assemble solutions for more than 120 financial institutions like Uniqa, ING, Deutsche Bank, and others. The customer provides its services to the financial, retail, healthcare, public, and technology sectors.
The project belongs to the field of retail banking.
You will be supposed to:
- Development, enhancement and execution of tests for mobile platforms;
- Development and support of mobile testing automation;
- Participating in the team by refining and evaluating user stories, planning sprints and retrospectives;
- Interacting with the development team and managers to make collaborative decisions.
- 4 or more years of experience as a QA Automation Engineer;
- Strong knowledge and practical experience with Java, Appium;
- Understanding of SDLC process and its application with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins and GoCD);
- Experience in writing test scripts;
- Knowledge of OOP principles;
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills;
- English level - Intermediate+ or higher.
- Experience in banking or FinTech;
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Будемо раді побачити вас у наших лавах!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!