QA Automation Engineer (Java + Appium) for Fintech ProjectВакансії
The project is the development of a platform that allows clients to manage their equity and other securities.
The customer is a leading provider of equity compensation management solutions, offering stock plan administration software, expert support services and integrated financial reporting tools to corporate clients and their employees worldwide.
- Help expand and maintain the mobile automation framework;
- Contribute to the creation of functional and regression test suites;
- Analyze test results, record test activities and track defects;
- Clearly articulate and communicate project status;
- Manage priorities and set expectation when faced with multiple demanding tasks.
- Work experience as a QA Automation Engineer for 2+ years;
- Experience in mobile testing automation for Android and iOS;
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with Java, Appium;
- Experience in TestNG testing framework;
- Proficient in testing techniques;
- Have a strong knowledge on all phases of testing;
- Experience with continuous integration tools (Jenkins);
- Level of English — Intermediate.
- Previous coding experience;
- Previous knowledge of API testing;
- ISTQB Certification.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Будемо раді побачити вас у наших лавах!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!