QA Engineer for a Labor Market PlatformВакансії
The project is to develop a single portal for managing the services and operations of recruiting companies.
The customer is a holding company in the labor market in Saudi Arabia, operating under the Ministry of Labor. The company serves not only individuals but also entire segments in the public and private sectors.
- Developing test strategies;
- Writing and executing both functional and non-functional tests and searching for creative solutions for requirements analysis;
- Writing and supporting the current state of the test cases;
- Performing testing from an end-user perspective;
- Developing strategies for assuring quality within sprints together with the product team, drawing up test plans;
- Reviewing the existing QA processes, suggesting improvements, and implementing them;
- Coordinating and cooperating with the rest of the QA team to improve the overall quality of the customer’s products, assess risks, promote consistency, identify common needs, build tools, etc.
- Commercial experience as a QA Engineer for 3+ years;
- Experience in QA, preferably with web applications;
- Experience in creating and maintaining UI and API tests;
- Experience in testing technical interfaces based on SOAP/REST;
- Experience with test management systems;
- Experience with Web Service interfaces testing;
- Experience in testing and monitoring both the front-end and the back-end of an application;
- Ability to document errors and troubleshoot;
- Experience with CI/CD;
- Experience with Agile methodologies;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
- ISTQB certification;
- Degree in Computer Science or other related education;
- Experience with automation using open source testing tools/libraries like Selenium, Puppeteer, Cypress, Jest, SuperTest, or other similar frameworks.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будемо раді побачити вас у наших лавах!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!