Front-end Developer (React) for a FinTech ProjectВакансії
The customer is an Estonian company that is part of the International Financing Group. The company is represented in 8 countries, and about 300,000+ users are its active clients. The company's core business is helping people find the best loan deal.
The project is website development based on a content management system. Next.js has been used on the project as well as its own component library based on an atomic design pattern. The project has an important focus on optimisation, performance and SEO.
- Experience as a Front-end developer for 3+ years;
- In-depth knowledge of and confident practical experience with React and TypeScript;
- Experience with Redux;
- Experience in testing (e.g. using Jest);
- Strong understanding of SEO;
- Experience with GraphQL and NextJS;
- Understanding of continuous integration and delivery;
- Ability to write clean, scalable and modular code and knowledge of coding methodologies (such as BEM, DRY, YAGNI);
- Knowledge of Front-end application architecture and design patterns;
- Experience in CMS development;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
- Experience with PHP (one of the client's CMSes is based on Laravel);
- Experience in FinTech.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 5.000 PLN per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English and Polish courses;
- Private health insurance and MultiSport Plus.
Будемо раді побачити вас у наших лавах!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!