Lead Front-end Developer (React) for a Healthcare ProjectВакансії
The project is to develop a personalized system to systematize and manage the activities of the company, which will allow the patient to get the full range of services, starting with a call to the clinic, until the results and further payment.
The customer is an American company founded in 1995. It provides a wide range of radiology services (MRI, CT, ultrasonography, mammography, and radiography) to thousands of physicians and medical centers throughout the USA. The company is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Participating in the active development of the product, making suggestions for new solutions;
- Interacting with the team to determine the development of the front-end application;
- Communicating with the PM and the customer on an ongoing basis;
- Communicating proactively with the back-end development team;
- Acting as a mentor throughout the software development process;
- Maintaining project documentation.
- Experience as a Front-end developer for 5+ years;
- Strong knowledge of TypeScript;
- Strong knowledge of and experience with React, Redux/Redux Thunk, MobX, RxJS;
- Strong knowledge of Next.js framework;
- Experience with React Testing Library, Mocha, Jest, Karma, VCS;
- Experience with Unit-tests;
- TDD (Test Driven Development), DDD (Domain Driven Design) methodology skills;
- Knowledge of MySQL, NoSQL DB (MongoDB), PostgreSQL, Redis;
- Experience with GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket, Subversion;
- Experience with Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure;
- Understanding how Jira, Basecamp, Trello, Asana or ClickUp systems work;
- Experience with Restful API systems;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
- Work experience with medical systems.
Reasons to join us
- At Andersen, you will enhance your CV by working on projects for such global brands as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, and many others. Our company never runs out of good projects, so you won’t stay on the sidelines;
- You will be able to learn something new every day. If you want to change your domain or technology, we will help you with this. After all, Andersen has a huge knowledge base and a strong resource management institution;
- Our employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best. Coworking with compensation is also possible;
- You will have a stable competitive euro-pegged salary and enjoy an extensive benefit package. Also, if you want to, you will be able to increase your income by taking on additional activities;
- Your career will be in your hands! We offer a clear assessment system and draw a roadmap to your goals. Develop as a specialist or manager, and your achievements will be appreciated at their true value and rewarded.
Будемо раді побачити вас у наших лавах!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!