Agile Coach for a Global Insurance CompanyВакансії
The project is the development of an online platform providing insurance services globally.
The customer is the largest insurer in Germany and one of the largest insurers in the world, which is included in the list of global systematically important companies. The business is also listed in the Fortune Global 500.
- Supporting and promoting the implementation of the Agile across teams and the company;
- Collaborating with all stakeholders to identify and resolve organizational impediments and barriers on program and portfolio implementation, and actively advocate for their resolution;
- Designing, developing Agile processes and practices;
- Guiding and training to create a collaborative culture using Agile concepts, thinking, principles, and practices;
- Conducting assessments of the level of the Agile development in the company and teams, identifying areas for improvement;
- Training, mentoring and coaching employees and Agile teams, assisting in the development of workshop and training plans;
- Keeping abreast of the latest Agile trends and tools, as well as continuous improvement within the company.
- Experience as an Agile Coach/Scrum Master for 5+ years;
- Understanding or practical experience in software development and web technologies;
- Excellent knowledge of Agile/Scrum principles, practices and ceremonies, experience in implementing projects in an Agile environment;
- Work experience in cross-functional teams;
- Experience in coaching teams to implement Agile, moderation and facilitation skills;
- Ability to adapt to changing conditions;
- Proactivity, ability to promote a value-based mindset and Agile principles at all levels of the company;
- Analytical mindset, strong communication and presentation skills,
- Excellent organizational skills, focus on results;
- Certification as an Agile Coach, CSM (Certified Scrum Master)/PSM (Professional Scrum Master);
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
- Understanding or experience with the Spotify Model.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- The company offers an opportunity to undergo training and gain certification from Scrum providers and such organizations as Kanban University, ICAgile, AWS, and many more;
- Employees have access to the corporate training portal with such educational programs as Agile PM, Growth Mindset for Agile Delivery, DevOps Practices, and Cloud Service, as well as training on project management, negotiations and sales, etc.;
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of corporate discounts;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Будемо раді побачити вас у наших лавах!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!