Scrum Master/Agile CoachВакансії
Andersen, an international IT company, invites a Scrum Master/Agile Coach to work on a FinTech project.
The customer provides various banking services in Azerbaijan. It has the widest network of branches throughout the country, providing services to more than 4 million individuals and more than 25,000 legal entities. The organization cooperates with leading international financial institutions, such as Citibank N.A., Standard Chartered, Commerzbank AG, HSBC Bank, KBC Group, World Savings Banks Institute, etc.
We invite you to join our large team of 200+ technical and certified Project Managers. The project will include structure optimization, participation in innovative solution implementation, and application of best Agile practices to improve the company's business processes.
- Supporting and promoting the introduction of Agile in teams;
- Designing and developing Agile processes and practices;
- Providing guidance and training to create a collaborative culture using Agile concepts, thinking, principles, and practices;
- Assessing the level of Agile advancement in teams and revealing areas for improvement;
- Mentoring and coaching employees and Agile teams and assisting in the creation of workshop and training plans;
- Cooperating with all stakeholders to identify problems and actively helping to resolve them;
- Monitoring the latest Agile trends and tools and continuously growing within the team.
- Experience as an Agile Coach/Scrum Master for 3+ years;
- Understanding of or practical experience in software development and web technologies;
- Profound knowledge of Agile/Scrum principles, practices, and ceremonies and experience in implementing projects in an Agile environment;
- Experience with cross-functional teams;
- Experience in coaching teams on Agile implementation and skills in moderation and facilitation;
- Ability to adapt to changing conditions;
- Proactivity and the ability to promote the value of Agile mindset and principles;
- Analytical mindset and strong communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and a focus on results.
- Such certificates as Agile Coach, CSM (Certified Scrum Master), or PSM (Professional Scrum Master).
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
- For over 15 years, Andersen has established a robust resource management institution and excellent teams with well-organized processes;
- The most important thing that we value in our employees is a commitment to continuous learning. The company supports them in this and gives access to the best educational platforms, seminars, and practices;
- The company offers an opportunity to undergo training and gain certification from Scrum providers and such organizations as Kanban University, ICAgile, AWS, and many more;
- Our employees have access to the corporate training portal with such educational programs as Agile PM, Growth Mindset for Agile Delivery, DevOps Practices, and Cloud Service, as well as training on project management, negotiations and sales, etc.;
- Andersen provides plenty of opportunities for growth and development. Mentoring and adaptation programs will help you blend with the team and get involved in your work as comfortably as possible;
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world. If you are interested in relocation, the company will advise and help you;
- You'll have a stable and competitive salary and an extensive benefits package. Also, if you want to, you can increase your income by taking on additional activities.
Будемо раді побачити вас у наших лавах!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!